| Sexual assault and child abduction statistics in the United States are alarming!
- Approximately 120,000 attempted child abductions occur each year.
- 25% of abductions are perpetrated by strangers (the victim does not know their abductor).
- In 74% of stranger kidnappings, the victims are female.
- 90% of all children abducted by strangers are sexually assaulted.
- Somewhere in America, a woman is sexually assaulted every 2 minutes.
- Currently, 600,000 sex offenders are listed in the national database. An estimated 150,000 have been lost in the system.
- 1 in 5 youth ages 10-17, who use the Internet, has been sexually solicited online.
Give The Gift of Safety to the Girls
& Women in Your Life...